|Handmade||Alle oorbellen zijn 1 voor 1 met de hand gemaakt in ons atelier in België|
|Earpin||messing verguld (nikkelvrij)|
|SHIPPING METHOD||PRICE||DELIVERY TIME|
|Free pick up in Dendermonde (by appointment)||for free||by appointment by e-mail or whatsapp|
|Standard shipping (without tracking)||€3,95||2-5 working days after receiving payment|
|Shipping with tracking||€6,95||1-3 working days after receiving payment|
|Free shipping from €90||for free||1-3 working days after receiving payment|
Standard shipping means that we send your package by regular mail and that no tracking code is provided. On average it takes 2-5 working days before you receive your package, but it can also take a lot longer. Choosing standard shipping (without tracking) is at your own risk. If something goes wrong (your package is lost or it is not delivered), we cannot intervene if you have opted for standard shipping, because the package cannot be traced. Petit Bonbon is not responsible for lost or non-delivery packages with standard shipping.
If you choose shipping with tracking, we will send your package via PostNL or Bpost and you can track it online using the tracking code that we provide you. It then takes an average of 2 working days before you receive your package. We recommend that you opt for shipping with tracking: this way your package is insured, and if something goes wrong, we always provide a solution!
- International shipping (with tracking code): € 19.95 (5-14 working days)
- Free shipping as from €150
- International shipping (with tracking code): €29.95 (5-14 working days)
- Free shipping as from €275
Pre-order items will be shipped as soon as they are in stock. An indicative delivery time is always stated on the product page. If you ordered multiple (non-pre-order) items together with your pre-order, the order will be sent in its entirety as soon as the pre-order item is in stock. If you would still like to receive part of your order sooner, please send an e-mail stating your order number to arrange an interim shipment (additional shipping costs may apply).
To preserve the original shine of your earrings and to ensure that they do not get a dull color, we would like to list our tips for you:
- Only put on your earrings after you have used makeup, perfume, hairspray and/or other beauty products.
- Take off your earrings when exercising, swimming, cleaning, washing hands, etc.
- Maintain your earrings with a soft cloth.
- When you are not wearing your earrings, it is best to store them in the supplied bag, or on a rack for earringsaway from moisture and direct sunlight. So don't keep them in the bathroom.
- Keep them in a dry place (definitely not in the bathroom). This can also be done on a earring rack, but don't put it in front of a window.
- If your plugs should become black, polish them locally with silver polish, then you will get them beautiful again.